Monday, November 28, 2005

Giving Thanks...

I have so much to be thankful for...my husband and children, my parents and sisters and brother, my friends...I could go on all day! Here is my side of the family on Turkey Day. We had twenty at the dinner table! My youngest sister and her gang didn't come because of the weather...we were supposed to get up to two feet of lake effect snow. Of course, it didn't materialize and we were sad that they weren't with us. It was a lot of work, but worth every minute.
As you can imagine, there has been no knitting going on here! I have been plugging away at the cross-stitch piece from Brightneedle, but I don't think I can show you because it hasn't been published yet. Now it is on to Christmas. My Christmas elf did quite a bit of decorating before he headed back to college(#2 son). He has always been the mover and shaker in the decorating department. All I have to do is shop...which I love to do if I know what to buy! I am collecting wish lists from all of the kids and off I go...

No comments: