Saturday, June 17, 2006

I really am crazy...

This past week our "region" had a quilt shop hop. For those of you who might not know what this is...there were 10 shops to visit. You received a "passport" at the first shop you visited and had the passport stamped at each shop. If you visited all 10 your passport went into a drawing for prizes. A few of my friends and I visited all 10 shops plus one extra that we knew was a good one. We did it in two days and it was lots of fun. Here's the crazy part...I bought something at almost all of the stops! I couldn't resist all of that beautiful fabric...here is my new philosophy paraphrased from a sign that I saw at one of the shops:

Would a stamp collector use one of his stamps to mail a letter? Would a coin collector use one of his coins to buy a can of soda? Then why do I have to use all of the fabric that I buy? I am not a fabricholic...I am a fabric collector!

Ain't that the truth...

No comments: