Saturday, August 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me


















Forty eight years ago today, Mary Julia Danaher was born...FORTY EIGHT YEARS AGO...Yikes, that's old! I'm sure there must be some mistake because I sure don't feel that old! When I started blogging it was only to be a log of my crafting life, nothing too personal...until today. Here are some things you should know about me.
1. I have a brother and two sisters...I am the oldest.
2. I have been married to the same man for 25 years and have four children.
3. I love to sew (I learned when I was eight years old), knit, cross-stitch and bead...and I'm not opposed to learning something new.
4. I dislike housework and cooking...I love a clean house and a good meal on the table but it is not something I enjoy!
5. I am a terrible procrastinator...my theory: There's always tomorrow.
6. I have wonderful friends from many areas of my life.
7. I have had gray hair since I was about 13 and I'm too lazy to color it so I looked much older than I am.
8. I love to read.
9. I love to sleep.
10. I had trouble thinking of 10 things that anyone should know about me so I'll leave this one in case I come up with something later...stay tuned...

No comments: