Thursday, September 07, 2006

On the needles and off the needles


On the needles:

This is going to be a felted bag...it is from Interweave Knits magazine. It's called Wobbly Circles.
It looks pretty ghastly, but I know it will be great when felted. This is from a class at my LYS on intarsia. It's my first intarsia project. Now I have to knit the back...

Off the needles...

This is another cotton sweater knit with the Schaefer yarn that I love. This one hasn't been as much fun as the last because I picked one stitch at repeated it, but it's a beauty. Now I have to knit the front! I guess I'd better get going...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a tremendous looking bag - and a great result for a first intarsia project!

Your cotton knit is fantastic stitch - but it can be a lil frustrating when the actual knitting is boring. The end result will be super to wear.