Monday, June 04, 2007

Hi Mom and Dad

I received a call from my parents the other day..."Hi, we haven't heard from you in a while...what's new? We checked your blog and do you know that you haven't written anything since May 11th?" What a bad daughter I am not to call or update my blog so my mom and dad know I'm still alive! So I'm here to say I am still alive and I promise I'll do better on calling my folks and keeping up-to-date here.



Today is my daughter's 25th birthday. She can't believe how "old" she is and I can't either! I am not old enough to have a 25 yr. old daughter! She's a sweetheart and her dad and I love her to pieces. Unfortunately she lives 8 hours away so we don't get to see her enough. She has grown up to be a lovely young woman (in spite of our parenting skills) and we are so proud of her...Happy birthday, sweetie pie!


More on what I have up to later...stay tuned!

No comments: