Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Time of Learning

I have busy learning new things since I last posted.

My husband bought me a new laptop for my birthday this summer. It's a Mac so I am trying to learn how to use it. It's pretty easy, it's just different from what I'm used to and I find I still need to use the PC for many things.

My #2 son is spending his junior year in college in Scotland so I am also learning how to "Skype", I love it because I can talk to him and as soon as I find a camera that will work on his Mac I will be able to see him too!

I learned how to knit a toe-up sock called Anastasia...well, I have the toe done, but that's all because I am also knitting a sweater for my #3 son and it's taking a long time! I have also been getting back into some needlework projects that I want to finish. Here is a photo of "command central"--my phones, my needlework, a couch, a TV and a computer all nearby (oh and the knitting bag is right on the floor!) I'm ready for winter!

So I think you can see why I haven't been posting, but I'm back...stay tuned.

No comments: