Sunday, May 31, 2009

Comments

I'm going to participate in the JCC at Stitcher's Guild.  Here is my "orphan".  It's a reversible jacket that I purchased last year.  I have only worn it a few times with black pants and always with the lighter side showing.  It's not really my colors (except for the blue), but I get compliments on it every time I wear it.  


I have some blue French terry that is the right color that I will use for a skirt and top.  I purchased some Tencel fabric in the gold tone, but I'm not sure what I will do with that.  My accessory will be a belt (I think).  You'll have to stay tuned ...!

I just realized that I am not getting the comments from my blog sent to my email anymore.  I have to fix that, but in the meantime, thank you for the kind comments you have posted, Karen, Eva, Pamela, Eileen and Diana.  I wasn't ignoring you I just wasn't paying attention to the comments area of my posts!!  I will pay attention from now on...I promise.



1 comment:

Diana said...

I'll be watching for your results.Happy sewing.