Monday, August 17, 2009

Blogging Vacation

Here's what I've been up to during my vacation from blogging:
1.  I made cushions for a friend (photos later).
2.  I traveled to Boston for a few days to visit my daughter and slipcovered a chair while I was there (photos later).
3.  I'm knitting a maternity sweater.  No, I'm not pregnant!  Here's the story:  my LYS had a model sweater that I tried on and really liked.  It had a "swing" shape to it.  When I asked for the instructions I realized it was a maternity sweater!  Here's a photo from the book and my sweater so far.  Honestly, I didn't look pregnant in it.
               
4.  I have been looking for a new job.  I must say this is a very humbling experience.  I have a few possibilities so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

5.  I have been designing a project for the needlework guild I'm in.  It is a pattern darning piece that accommodates our guild charm.  It will be a needlebook when finished.


I am teaching this piece in a week and a half so I'd better get back to it!  

1 comment:

Diana said...

My goodness but you are a multi-talented person!! Good luck in your job hunt.