Tuesday, July 03, 2012

in·de·pend·ence


in·de·pend·ence

 

[in-di-pen-duhns]
noun
1.
the state or quality of being independent.
2.
freedom from the controlinfluence, support, aid of 
others.

It is July 3rd and I am listening to fireworks in the distance.  Tomorrow will be a day of celebrating with a family picnic and more fireworks and a holiday from work for many people. It's an independence to be celebrated.

I am now independent too and this is not the celebrating kind of independence. Eight months ago today my life came crashing down around me when my husband passed away.  This kind of freedom stinks. 

Enough said for now...I am beginning to knit and sew again so there will be more projects on the way.  I also have a new business venture that I will be posting about...stay tuned...and if you could offer a little prayer up for me and my children we would be most appreciative!


1 comment:

karen said...

Hi Mary!
I'm so glad you're back!
May love carry you!!
I'm a big fan!
Xo
Karen