Saturday, July 02, 2005

Just to introduce myself... I am a crafting queen. I love to sew, including quilting, garment sewing and machine embroidery. I also love to do cross stitch and needlepoint. My new handwork favorites are knitting and beadwork. I am a wife and mother of 4 children who really aren't children anymore...they are getting very grown up and moving out of the house quickly. My youngest just finished his first year of high school so I know my husband and I will be alone again before we know it! I decided to write this blog to help me complete some projects...I figured if someone was paying attention to what I was doing I might be more apt to finish something! My current project is a cable sweater. I took a class at my favorite yarn shop to learn how to cable and here it is so far:
I've really been plugging along, I have the front, back, one sleeve and half of the other sleeve done. I'm ready to move on to a new project so I've got to get this done! I also signed up for three more knitting classes this summer so I really have to finish this.

No comments: