Monday, July 18, 2005

Going Crazy...

I have just spent the whole day trying to organize my knitting, sewing, crafting "stuff". Oh, my, gosh, I can't believe what a mess it is...and how much "stuff" I have. I think it's a sickness! Do you think there's a 12-step program for people addicted to fabric and yarn? I have hauled 4 garbage bags of trash out of the basement (that's where I sew and craft) and there's more to go. I can't believe some of the scraps of fabric I was saving! I still consider myself a beginning knitter so I only have one large storage container of yarn, but I had some that I had forgotten about...yikes!
I almost have all of my "homework" done on the Entralac Bag. I have the base triangles and one handle done and the second handle is half-done. All I have to do now is decide where the other colors should go and I'll be ready for class on Thursday. This is the first time I have made I-cord. I loved it!

No comments: