Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Day of Magic...

Ahhh, another Christmas Day is over. My middle son proclaimed it the best Christmas ever! (He does that every year and I will be very disappointed when it stops!) We had dinner with my hubby's family at his brother's house. Lots of laughs...great food and a little ping-pong thrown in for good measure. It is so much fun now that the children are grown up...they are almost all adults and so entertaining. We don't get to see all of them very often since they are out-of-towners now.

I received some very special gifts, but my favorite was the having all of my children home. In spite of being raised by me, they are lovely people! It was fun to sit back and watch as they gave each other gifts...not necessarily expensive...but purchased with love. My youngest son gave his oldest brother a poster right off his bedroom wall because he knew his brother wanted it! I was touched by that.

I hope everyone out there in cyberland had a joyous Christmas...I sure did.
Now on to my New Year's resolutions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and for christmas you got?????