Wednesday, December 14, 2005

One Major Gift Gifted...

Today was my stitching group's annual Christmas luncheon. We meet at someone's house and each person brings one part of the meal. My contribution was Lemon Meringue Pie...yummy! We also choose one person's name (the year before) and make something special for them. My gift was a snowman quilt. Here it is: The snowmen are machine embroidered and are a collection from
Embroidery Library. I designed the quilt squares using EQ5. I am going to be writing up the instructions for the quilt after Christmas to use as a class. It works up very quickly because each square is 15 inches. I feel like I had been working on this project forever! One gift down...how many more to go? I have officially begun my Christmas shopping today. I know, I can hear all of the gasps...don't worry I'll get it done...I work best under pressure! I must say I can't wait to get back to my knitting...

No comments: