Friday, February 17, 2006

A Fast, Fun Week

What a fun week I had! On Wednesday I went to a needle felting class with a friend. I bought a starter kit that has everything I need to start a new project!!! On the way home from the class we stopped at the thrift store to buy some wool sweaters to felt and embellish. I already had a few sweaters at home so I went for the wool clothing that I can felt. I purchased 3 wool blazers and a winter white wool suit at bargain prices. I haven't touched them since I got home but they are calling to me! When I arrived home that day there was a package waiting from Jenn. Jenn is making a double wedding ring quilt out of Halloween fabrics because she was married on Halloween. Doesn't that sound great? I sent her some of my "spooky" fabric stash and she sent me some buttons and old laces in return. Thanks Jenn! I love them.
I also received another special package this week...I'll tell you about that next time!

No comments: