Wednesday, December 29, 2010

To the sewing room

Our last holiday guests left this morning. My husband is skiing with friends today. I am headed to the sewing room. I have decided to join the 12 jackets in 12 months sew along on Stitcher's Guild. The group's inspiration came from Gigi who made more than 12 jackets last year and, boy, are they fabulous! This is a no-pressure, do what you can, kind of sew along. Jackets are a staple in my wardrobe so I am going along for the ride.

Today, I will spend a few minutes cleaning up from the pre-holiday sewing bonanza and then get to work on jacket #1, Louise Cutting's Anything But Ordinary in a turquoise chenille fabric. It's already cut out and I'm sure when I do a little cleaning up I will be able to find it at the bottom of a pile!!

I hope your day is as great as mine is going to be...

No comments: