Sunday, March 06, 2011

Now It's Really Done

My last post suggested that I only had to finish knitting the front/neck band of my sweater. Little did I know it would take me four tries to get it right!! It was worth it though. I finished sewing it together tonight and it is drying right now. I am very happy with the way it turned out...except when I had it laid out for blocking I noticed a mistake. UGH! I don't think anyone else will notice and I have promised myself that I won't mention it to anyone admiring the sweater when I wear it. I just can't bear the idea of taking it apart. I am planning on wearing it this week and will get some photos of it on.

I have started another sweater and don't like the yarn so tomorrow I am going back to the yarn shop to do an exchange. In the meantime I think I will whip up a baby sweater. I think I need a quick knit and I have a niece who is expecting in July.

I can't believe the weekend is over...off to bed to dream of new sweaters!

No comments: