Monday, July 18, 2011

My Next Knitting Project

While my last knitting project seemed to take forever, this one is going so quickly I can't believe it! It probably has something to do with size 5 needles vs. size 10 1/2 needles. This is the Tuck Stitch Tank by Classic Elite Yarns from their book Picnic. The yarn is Katydid, which is a cotton tape/ribbon type yarn that is a dream to work with. On the 10 1/2 needles it makes a soft, drapey, stretchy fabric. I chose an apple green color which is not my normal color, but I think I was ready for something a little different.


The back is done to the underarms and the front is almost that far. The next class is a week away and I'm going to have to hold myself back from finishing it before then! I guess it's a good thing that I signed up for two more knitting classes and just ordered some yarn for another sweater! I might never get back into my sewing room!!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Your knitting projects are superb Mary as are your sewing ones!