Saturday, January 10, 2009

More completed items

I finished piece #2 for the SWAP.  It's a sweater knit that I bought at Joann's in the fall.  It's Simplicity 3634 with an adjustment to the neck (I raised it) and I cut a size larger than I normally wear in the body because the pattern is a very tight t shirt.

Here are a couple more Christmas gifts that I made for my family.  The sampler is from The City Stitcher and I made it for my husband.  I didn't finish it in time to have it framed for Christmas so this week I hope to get it to the frame shop.



Here's another Wonderful Wallaby sweater knit for my son #1.  Now all of my boys have one so hopefully any more that I make will be baby sized!  This is a fun sweater to knit but a big one takes a lot of time.  I worked on this one all summer and fall.

Now off to my sewing room to see what else I can finish...stay tuned...


No comments: