Monday, August 29, 2005

Phew...

We delivered son #2 to college on Saturday. It was a whirlwind trip...very emotional for me. This proves I am aging! Now I only have one child at home. Lucky him, he gets my undivided attention!! He starts school on Sept. 7th so he is trying to get his summer reading done (a procrastinator like his mother!).

We visited our daughter in Boston after the college drop. She is very busy getting ready to move to a new apartment and she just got a great promotion at work that is keeping her hopping. The visit was too short, but I got a chance to go to Paper Source and Beadworks!

I was able to get some quality knitting done on the Wallaby Sweater while I was in the car. Unfortunately I had to rip out large portions...twice. I will post photos soon because I plan on finishing it this week.

No comments: